- To display excellence in all its operations;
- To maintain investment objectivity and discipline throughout the investment process;
- To make a well-informed investment decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data and analysis;
- To maximize shareholder's profit while minimizing downside risk.
- Use all its available resources to do its utmost best in dealing with all operating and investment matters;
- Respect the opinion and input from all colleagues and professional parties when discussing and deciding on an investment project;
- Spend effective amount of resources on proper due diligence and verification of data and reality-checking;
- Properly and comprehensively review and report the investment opportunity through a developed investment process;
- Comply with the 4-step investment decision process, which screens the investment through several deal team rounds, expert review panel, investment committee and board of directors; and
- Always view an investment opportunity against the objectives of the company of profit maximization for its shareholders while minimizing downside risk.